Monday, December 5, 2011

Not one of the top blogs

Once again, my blogs did NOT make it into the list of the "best" law blogs.  What's the matter with you people?!  Don't you like me?   C'mon...  I am getting discouraged here!!!   I guess I need to get organized and start a campaign much sooner next year...  Is it that my blogs don't have "catchy" titles?   Then help me come up with a better one... 

All kidding aside - or most of it, anyway - for an interesting look at what has become a competition among blogs take a look at popular blogger Eric Turkewitz's post in which he argues that the ABA's list is a popularity contest and the Lexis/Nexis is a scam or is it a sham, or maybe spam....  Decide for yourself after you read his post here.

Meanwhile, you can check out all the finalists (and vote for your favorites) in the ABA Journal's competition here.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the ABA could use a better system to pick their top 100. But, it is nice to have a place to go every year to find some good reading material.

    ReplyDelete