Thursday, April 25, 2019

More of a lawyer reacting to TV or Movie lawyers and cases

A couple of days ago I posted a video of a lawyer commenting on courtroom scenes from movies and TV shows.  Because I watched that video on YouTube, the next time I visited YouTube, it recommended other similar videos and I came across a channel called "Think Like a Lawyer" by "Legal Eagle" in which a lawyer comments on many different things, and which has a bunch of videos of him giving very detailed commentary on movies and TV shows, including My Cousin Vinny, Better Call Saul, A Few Good Men, The Bee Movie, Liar Liar, The Rainmaker and more.  He also has a lot of videos on advice for law students.  I watched some of those and I agree with a lot what he has to say, but not all ... but that is the subject of a different conversation.

You could spend a lot of time watching videos on this channel, so save the link for when you have some free time....

No comments:

Post a Comment