Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Better Call Saul

Anyone who knows me knows I like to watch legal themed movies and TV shows (and read novels too).  I have written reviews of some of those shows and movies here on the blog, and I often make references to, and show clips of, movies in class. 

The most recent TV show I have been watching is Better Call Saul which is a prequel to the very popular series Breaking Bad, focusing on lawyer Saul Goodman from that series (although one of the first things we learn in the new show is that Saul Goodman is not his original name).

I like the show, and I really like the blog The Legal Ethics of Better Call Saul by Nicole Hyland.  In the blog, Nicole discusses the ethical issues of each episode of the show in great detail. If you have been watching the show, you really ought to check out the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment