Sunday, December 20, 2009

End of the year "top ten lists"

Tis that time of the year... As we get closer to the end of the year, we will see "top ten lists" pop up all over ... "top ten cases of the year"... "top ten worst decisions"... "top ten things to keep an eye on for next year" ...and so onIn fact, I promise that I will prepare my own top ten list at some point and publish it here, but for now I am going to link to the ones that start coming up here and there.

And here is the first list of the year. It comes from the Legal Ethics Forum Blog and it is called Top Ten Legal Ethics Stories of 2009. It is an excellent post which includes several lists, actually: the main list is the most important stories, but then there is a list of "honorable mentions" which includes cases, 'scandals', rules changes and ethics opinions.

I don't think there is anything to add to this very carefully prepared collection!

ps: one of the stories in the honorable mention category links to a post that mentions me and one of my comments on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment